How you can ask your question?
While asking any question you need to include all specific details and instructions for our experts.
You can ask questions individually to get fast solutions.
"Which stakeholders did Trzaska and the management team of L'oreak cater to? Why?"
"I don't really understand it and i need help finding a market structure."
Desklib Homework Answers Help
Our top-level experts can solve your homework problems in the fastest and efficient way. Post your question, set a deadline, and chat with our expert any time, to discuss your homework question and budget. You will get quality homework answer assurance.
Let's join desklib and give your grades a boost today!
Top Free Questions
- Which Windows PowerShell command is used to start the WebServer container? Go-Container "WebServer" Start-Container –Container "WebServer" Register-Container –Container "WebServer" Start-Container –Name "WebServer" Expert's answerGet Answer
- How do I find the monthly payment for this question: On the Loan worksheet, in cell C9, enter a PMT function to calculate the monthly payment for the Altamonte Springs 2018 facilities loan. Ensure that the function returns a positive value and set the references to cells B5 and B6 as absolute references. Interest rate is 4.5% Number of payments is 12 cost of altamonte facilities is $16,450.95Get Answer
- teacher has five students who have taken four tests c++ The teacher uses the following grading scale to assign a letter grade to a student, based on the average of his or her four test scores. Write a program that uses an array of string objects to hold the five student names, an array of one character to hold the five students’ letter grades, and five arrays of doubles to hold each student’s set of test scores and average score. The program should allow the user to enter each student’s name and his or her four test scores. The program should store each student’s information in the arrays [20 points]. It should then calculate and display each student’s average test score [20 points] and a letter grade based on the average [20 points]. Input Validation: Do not accept test scores less than 0 or greater than 100Get Answer
- LO4 Review model of engineering systems using ordinary differential equations. Task 4.0 4.10 Formulate the differential equation describing the current flowing in a series RC circuit connected to a supply E Volts through a switch.Get Answer
- LO3 Approximate solutions of contextualised examples with graphical and numerical methods Task 3.0 3.1 (a) The voltage across a capacitor at a time t is given by vc = 120(1 – e-t/CR), where R = 47kΩ and C = 15 uF. Sketch the graph of voltage against time and estimate the value of the voltage when t =2s after being connected to a dc supply.Get Answer
- LO4: Examine how differential and integral calculus can be used to solve engineering problems. a- If two resistors with resistances R1 and R2 are connected in parallel as shown in the figure below, their electrical behaviour is equivalent to a resistor of resistance R such that = + . If R1 changes with time at a rate r = and R2 is constant, express the rate of change of the resistance of R in terms of R1 and R2. b- If an object with a speed v giving by the equation v ( t ) = 1 + 4t + 3 where t is the time taken to move per minute, what is the travelled distance during the third minute?Get Answer
- LO3: Use analytical and computational methods for solving problems by relating sinusoidal wave and vector functions to their respective engineering applications. a- A system of solar panels produces a daily average power P that changes during the year. It is maximum on the 21st of June (day with the highest number of daylight) and equal to 20 kwh/day. We assume that P varies with the time t according to the sinusoidal function P(t) = a cos [b(t - d)] + c , where t = 0 corresponds to the first of January, P is the power in kwh/day and P(t) has a period of 365 days (28 days in February). The minimum value of P is 4 kwh/dayGet Answer
- LO2: Investigate applications of statistical techniques to interpret, organise and present data by using appropriate computer software packages. a- The owner of the Ches Tahoe restaurant is interested in how much people spend at the restaurant. He examines 10 randomly selected receipts for parties of four and writes down the following data. Find the mean and standard deviation.Get Answer
- Task 4.3 = (a) A 250 kVA, 11 000 V/400 V, 50 Hz single-phase transformer has 80 turns on the secondary. Calculate: (i) the approximate values of the primary and secondary currents; and (ii) the approximate number of primary turns; (b) The primary and secondary windings of a 500 kVA transformer have resistances of 0.42 Ω and 0.0019 Ω respectively. The primary and secondary voltages are 11 000 V and 400 V respectively and the core loss is 2.9 kW, assuming the power factor of the load to be 0.8. Calculate the efficiency on (i) full load; and (ii) half load.Get Answer
- Task 4.2 = (a) Refer to the circuits below= A circuit having a resistance of 12 Ω, an inductance of 0.15 H and a capacitance of 100 μF in series, is connected across a 100 V, 50 Hz supply. Calculate: (i) the impedance; (ii) the current; and (iii) the voltages across R, L and C. (iv) the resonance frequency and Q factor. (b) Three branches, possessing a resistance of 50 Ω, an inductance of 0.15 H and a capacitance of 100 μF respectively, are connected in parallel across a 100 V, 50 Hz supply. Calculate: (i) the current in each branch; and (ii) the supply current. (iii) the resonance frequency and Q factor.Get Answer
- Apply single phase AC theory to solve electrical and electronic engineering problems Task 4.1 = (a) Explain the term "harmonic synthesis". (b) Given the complex waveform v(t) : Plot the graph for v(t) and find out the characteristics of the resulted complex waveform.Get Answer
- Task 3.3 = (a) The winding of an electromagnet has an inductance of 3H and a resistance of 15Ω. When it is connected to a 120V, d.c. supply, calculate: (i) the steady state value of current flowing in the winding, (ii) the time constant of the circuit, (iii) the value of the current after 0.3 s (b) A 15μF uncharged capacitor is connected in series with a 47 kΩ resistor across a 120 V, d.c. supply. Plot the capacitor voltage growth characteristics by preparing a table of data . From the graph, determine the capacitor voltage at a time equal to one time constant after being connected to the supply. Also, find the time for the capacitor voltage to reach its final steady state value.Get Answer
- Task 3.2 = Solve problems using circuit theorems to calculate currents and voltages in circuits (a) By using Norton's Theorem, determine the current in the 5.0 Ω resistor in the network shown (b) sing Superposition Theorem, determine the voltage across the 4 ohm resistor show in the figure below.Get Answer
- Task 2.3 A close-coiled helical spring undergoes a static deflection of 30mm when a mass of 2.5 kg is placed on its lower end. The mass is then pulled downwards through a further distance of 20mm and released so that it oscillates about the static equilibrium position. Neglecting air resistance, energy losses in the spring material and the mass of the spring determine: (a) the periodic time and natural frequency of vibration, and (b) the maximum velocity and acceleration of the massGet Answer
- The platform P, has negligible mass and is tied down so that the 0.4-m-long cords keep a 1-m-long spring compressed 0.6 m when nothing is on the platform. If a 2-kg block is placed on the platform and released from rest after the platform is pushed down 0.1 m, Task Fig. 2.2(b), determine the maximum height h the block rises in the air, measured from the ground. ( Hint: the strain energy in the spring is transferred into potential energy in this process.)Get Answer
- Task 2.1 (P2.1) A flywheel, which may be regarded as a disc of diameter 350mm and mass 30 kg is accelerated uniformly from rest by an electric motor to a speed of 500 rpm in a time of 30 s. The drive from the motor is then disconnected and a brake is applied which brings it uniformly to rest whilst rotating through 100 complete revolutions. Neglecting bearing friction and air resistance, determine (a) the moment of inertia of the disc, (b) the accelerating torque, (c) the breaking torque.Get Answer
- If a twisting moment of 1100 Nm is impressed upon a 4.4 cm diameter shaft, what is the maximum shearing stress developed? Draw a diagram to show the shear stress distribution. Also, what is the angle of twist in a 150 cm length of the shaft? The material is steel for which G = 85 GPaGet Answer
- B5E02 Engineering Sciences = Select standard rolled steel sections for beams and columns to satisfy given specifications. (a) Beam selection A standard rolled steel I-section is required for the simply supported beam shown in Figure Task 1.2.a. A factor of safety of 12 is to apply and the ultimate tensile strength of the material is 510 MPa. Select a standard rolled steel I-section from the tables provided in Lecture 1.2 that satisfy the given specifications. The selected section must have the least possible depth. The weight of the beam itself may be neglected when calculating the maximum bending moment (b) Column selection A strut of length 8m with one end direction-fixed and one end pin-jointed is required to carry a compressive load of 750 kN. Select a suitable universal steel column from the tables provided in Lecture 1.2 that satisfy the given specifications and has the least mass.Get Answer
- The W360-3-79 rolled-steel beam AC shown below is simply supported, and it carries the uniformly distributed load shown. Draw the shear and bending moment diagrams for the beam, and determine the location and magnitude of the maximum normal stress due to bending.Get Answer
- Graph the standard quadratic function, f(x) = x^2. Then use transformations of this graph to graph the function h(x) = 〖(x - 2)〗^2 + 1. Using the coordinate template below, draw the graph of h(x).Get Answer
- Write an equation in slope-intercept form of a linear function f whose graph satisfies the following conditions. The graph of f passes through (-6, 4) and is perpendicular to the line that has an x-intercept of 2 and a y-intercept of -4.Get Answer
- Using the coordinate template below, draw a graph with the square root functions, f and g, in the same rectangular coordinate system. Use the integer values of x given to the right of each function to obtain ordered pairs. Once the functions are graphed, describe how the graph of g is related to the graphGet Answer
- (1 Point) Find the horizontal asymptote, if there is one, of the graph of the rational function g(x)=(12x^2)/(〖3x〗^2+1). Describe the steps to complete this and provide your answers. Horizontal Asymptote:Get Answer
- (1 Point) Find the vertical asymptotes, if any, and the values of x corresponding to holes, if any, of the graph of the rational function g(x)=(x-3)/(x^2-9) . Describe the steps to complete this and provide your answers. Vertical Asymptotes: Holes at x =Get Answer
- (1 Point) Refer to the diagram of the rectangular box for Exercise #52 on Page 393. Use synthetic division to show that 2 is a solution of the polynomial equation (show your work) 2h^3+14h^2-72Get Answer
- (2 Points) A ball is thrown upward and outward from a height of 6 feet. The height of the ball, f(x), in feet, can be modeled by f(x)=〖-0.8x〗^2+2.4x+6 , where x is the ball’s horizontal distance, in feet, from where it was thrown.Get Answer
Get Qualified Answer to Your Question on Desklib
Now that day has gone by when the study was limited to classrooms. The education system is based online because e-learning reflects a positive impact on the students. It provides better communication, time flexibility, informal learning, the best solution, and better time management.
If you got stuck on a homework problem and not able to figure out the answer then there is plenty of online tutorial website available for the students. Out of all, Desklib is one of the best and unique educational websites for students as well as learners because we provide accurate homework answers with explanations. Doesn’t matter whether you are a weak or smart student in your school or college, one can be stuck on simple or tricky questions so we are here to help them
Usually, students got confused while searching for the answer to his question. They don’t know where to start and where to go. You have plenty of options like you may take the help of your friends or surfing the internet. Because of this, they spend a lot of time or days surfing the internet and looking for the best sources on social platforms. There is no doubt he/she can surely get the answer but there is no guarantee of getting the right and exact solution that you are looking for. The best way is to get the homework answers is to contact any professional service that provides you the exact solution what you are looking for. With the help of Desklib, you will know how it is simple to get the solution and how perfectly we have solved your problem accurately.
In 4 steps, get the perfect tutor: 1: Answer to our few questions: Before getting a tutor, we would like to learn few things about you: what you would like to learn, for what subject you are looking for, when you are available and where you can meet. Your answer will help us to give you the perfect match. 2: Choose your tutor: We have plenty of tutors for you and all of them are highly qualified, you can pick and request anyone of them. You can also read about the reviews of other students who have given feedback about them. 3: Chat with your tutor: When you find your tutor with whom you’d like to work, start chatting with your instructor if you’ve any doubt. Feel free during chatting. 4: Booking: Finally, you have got your perfect match; there is nothing left to do except the booking part. You pay only after getting the tutor. Kindly, read the terms & conditions and all the transactions will be secured and encrypted.
Desklib is a company that connects students with instructors who can assist them in completing their homework questions or assignment. If you are in touch with us then there is no need for external sources like books, friends, or other tutorial sites for getting the homework answers. You may ask any questions from your books. Our panels of tutors are available 24/7 for support whenever you want. You can ask any kind of questions related to any subjects, there is nothing hard for us because we hired highly qualified tutors.
Desklib is an e-learning website that provides homework answers for the subjects like English, maths, physics, biology, chemistry, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, network theory, control system, communication, and many more. For this, we hired high-qualified and experienced tutors that will solve your homework questions quickly and easily. You can freely contact our instructors and ask your all doubt. Our expert will provide you the best solution with full explanation. Desklib helps the students to improve academic grades with the support of our experts. We provide the 100% correct solution with a full explanation in a very short span of time.
This is an important step for your question's order so please make sure you will choose the safe and secure method for your online payment. You can check our “Pay” Button for making the transaction where we have two option for the payment
Credit/Debit Card: You can use your debit or credit card for your online payment.
PayPal Account: You can choose your PayPal account (if any) for the transaction. Use it wisely with having good patience.