Online homework help is available 24/7
We know how frustrating it gets when we get stuck on the questions to find a solution. But not to worry now, we are just one click away and available 24*7 to help you with your homework and queries. Our experts will make sure that you understand and get the solution right. You getting good grades is all we strive for. Let’s make and work it together.
"Which stakeholders did Trzaska and the management team of L'oreak cater to? Why?"
"I don't really understand it and i need help finding a market structure."
Let's join Desklib and give your grades a boost today!
Learn from the experts and ace the grades! We have a team of more than 100 plus professional experts to provide quick and efficient solutions and homework help. Even you can have a one-on-one chat with the expert tutor to discuss and resolve your queries. Our experts are convinced that you will obtain excellent assignment assistance.
Most frequently viewed solutions
- Write a function that takes in a Binary Tree and inverts it. In other words, the function should swap every left node in the tree for its corresponding right node. Each BinaryTree node has an integer value, a left child node, and a right child node. Children nodes can either be BinaryTree nodes themselves or None/Null. Sample Input: tree = 1 / \ 2 3 / \ / \ / \ / \ 4 5 6 7 / \ 8 9 Sample Output: 1 / \ 3 2 / \ / \ / \ / \ 7 6 5 4 / \ 9 8Get Answer
- Write a function that takes in two non-empty array of integers, finds the pair of numbers (one from each array) whose absolute difference is closest to zero, and returns an array containing these two numbers, with the number from the first array in the first position. Note that the absolute difference of two integers is the distance between them on the real number line. For example, the absolute difference of -5 and 5 is 10, and the absolute difference of -5 and -4 is 1. You can assume that there will only be one pair of numbers with the smallest difference. Sample Input: arrayOne = [-1, 5, 10, 20, 28, 3] arrayTwo = [26, 134, 135, 15, 17] Sample Output: [28, 26]Get Answer
- Write a function that takes in a string of lowercase English-alphabet letters and returns the index of the string's first non-repeating character. The first non-repeating character is the first character in a string that occurs only once. if the input string doesn't have any non-repeating characters, your function should return -1. Sample Input: string = "abcdcaf" Sample Output: 1 // The first non - repeating character is "b" and is found at index 1.Get Answer
- Write a function that takes in a non-empty string and returns its run-length encoding. From Wikipedia, "run-length encoding is a form of lossless data compression in which runs of data are stored as a single data value and count, rather than as the original run." For this problem, a run of data is any sequence of consecutive, identical characters. So the run "AAA" would be run-length-encoded as "3A" . To make things more complicated, however, the input string can contain all sorts of special characters, including numbers. And since encoded data must be decodable, this means that we can't natively run-length-encode long runs. For example, the run "AAAAAAAAAAAA" (12 A s). can't natively be encoded as "12A", since this string can be decoded as either "AAAAAAAAAAAA" or "1AA". Thus, long runs (runs of 10 or more characters) should be encoded in a split fashion; the aforementioned run should be encoded as "9A3A". Sample Input: string = "AAAAAAAAAAAAABBCCCCDD" Sample Output: "9A4A2B4C2D"Get Answer
- In Networking, the bandwidth-delay product (BDP) metric is obtained by multiplying the link's bandwidth by the round-trip time (RTT). Assume a home is connected to an internet service provider (ISP) access point with a 105-meter optical fiber at 150 Mbps. The speed of signal in an optical fiber is approximately 70% of the speed of light, the latter itself being 300,000 km/s. The ISP uses a sliding-window protocol. a) Calculate the BDP over this optical fiber. b) What should be the minimum window size in order to get 100% efficiency; i.e., no sender idle time? c) How does this minimum window size compare to BDP? Based on this, what is the physical meaning of BDP ? d) Assume the ISP moves the access point for this home further away. As a result, the optical fiber length becomes 210 meters. What will be the efficiency if we still use the same window size as before? To reach 100% efficiency again, what should be the new window size ? e) In all of the above, does the size of the packet have any impact of efficiency ?Get Answer
- You're given a string of available characters and a string representing a document that you need to generate. Write a function that determines if you can generate the document using the available characters. If you can generate the document, your function should return true; otherwise, it should return false. You're only able to generate the document if the frequency of unique characters in the characters string is greater than or equal to the frequency of unique characters in the document string. For example, if you're given characters = "abcabc" and document = "aabbccc" you cannot generate the document because you're missing one c. The document that you need to create may contain any characters, including special characters, capital letters, numbers and spaces. Note: you can always generate the empty string (""). Sample Input: characters = "Bste!hetsi ogEAxpelrt x" document = "AlgoExpert is the Best!" Sample Output: trueGet Answer
Homework Help, Question-Solving Assistance, Live Tutoring Sessions, And a Lot More.
At our online learning platform, tutors and experts prioritize your assignment and provide you with outstanding online homework help and online assignment help. Our belief is that the availability of our answers to your questions should be at the top. since we believe that providing world-class support in your studies can assist in your academic success.
Additionally, we are pleased to announce that we have both technical and non-technical experts on staff. Our experts are available to assist you with your daily studies.
Isn’t it time for higher grades?
If yes, then you are at the right place. Welcome to the better knowledge platform brought to you by experienced experts helping students succeed in all their assignments. We solve your learning problems, Not Just Promise, only Expert Solutions. One of the leading "online homework help" companies connect students with certified teachers. A true understanding of the subject requires hard work and attention, and our experienced tutors pay meticulous attention to each query you share.
We have helped thousands of students ace their grades and, at the same time, build confidence. Your grade is our only mission. Now it's your turn. Take the next step towards a higher score; shoot us with your queries and let our help strike back with your good grades.
Why Choose Desklib Online Homework Help?
World-Class Study Resources and Material
We have the tools, experience and resources to deliver results beyond your expectations. Our Online Homework Help platform provides millions of study materials for each subject or topic to support you. Referring to multiple documents will help you understand the concepts thoroughly and help in building knowledge. This collection of documents was compiled by experts and professors from all over the world and has been hand-picked to offer you high-quality study materials.
We have the best Expert to teach you. Every response comes from a verified expert specialising in your field of study. All your juggle with a query will be solved in no time. All you need to do is simply upload your questions and book your slot according to your convenience; our Expert will make you understand the question by adopting detailed step-by-step explanations.
Keep calm and reach out to an expert tutor today!!
We not only take care of your assignments, but we do keep an eye on your submission deadlines. Therefore we are always here for you 24*7 days. Please type your query anytime from anywhere and expect the best solutions from our experts in return. Being present around the clock makes us achieve our goal and simultaneously available to assist you day and night.
Fast and Timely Delivery
Struggling to find answers? Desklib got your back; you will receive a solution within 15 minutes of your query submission with us. Using our online homework help will save time and learn more. In short, "Less time struggling, more time learning."
Question- Solving Assistance
Got problems? Got questions? Got Doubts? Count on us for everything!! With our Question–Solving Assistance, you can ask any question of any level, and we will serve you with its best solution. But you know there is a big difference between knowing something and understanding it, so we focus on providing specific explanations so that you receive comprehensive, easily understandable solutions. Before we send out solutions to students, we make sure it goes through a rigorous quality check because we cannot tolerate any compromise in their grades.
Live Tutoring Sessions
We Love Your Curiosity, and we would be more than happy to thrive and help curious minds. Take our Live Tutoring Session to interact with experts in real-time to settle your queries. We focus more on shaping concepts to make you understand easily rather than just providing solutions.
Most Frequently Requested Subjects for Homework Help
Programming Homework Help
The only way to learn a programming language is by writing a program. Come and write a program with us! We have top-level technical experts that can assist you with your programming and coding homework questions at any time. Programming can be a difficult subject, especially in applying algorithms to programs; however, errors in your programs are something you can’t avoid. And hence our technical team possesses deep technical skills in (python, java, c++, SQL, and many other languages and programming languages) to help you solve all the errors and bugs. Using our Programming homework help and experts Q&A service, you make your code work, make it fast, and make it right.
Computer Science Homework Help
Computer science covers a wide range of topics. We have industry representatives and university professors who have extensive experience in the field of computer science. Our speakers are IT specialists and professors who work for various firms worldwide. We welcome your questions and concerns regarding coding at any time, with all the necessary details. Our team of experts is available to assist you. If you are searching for Assistance with Computer Science homework help, we offer your choice of subject (Theoretical Computer Science, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Bioinformatics) and are available 24*7.
Engineering Homework Help
With a long history of helping engineering students across the globe, we have an impressive track record. If you have any doubts, you can ensure that our experts will answer them for you at an affordable price. Please contact us if you are experiencing difficulty with any engineering domains (mechanical, civil, electrical, materials science, and environmental science). We will be pleased to provide you with a valuable homework help service. To receive immediate assistance, we invite you to contact our tutors at any time.
Business Management Homework Help
A solid decision can be made by evaluating the marketing data figures. Among students who wish to become entrepreneurs, it is one of the most popular study subjects. Students who are masters in business are highly in demand in the market. A Business Development Manager is a crucial part of any small or new business to ensure growth and development. Hence it has become very important to pay specific attention to this subject. Students have a large number of assignments to complete. Having high grades and attending higher education will give them an extra advantage when applying for jobs. Desklib's academic homework experts can help students with their business homework.
Desklib is the one-stop solution for all your homework queries. With more than 100 plus tutors, we have completed more than 5000 homework assignments. Your grades are our goal. Connect today, type your subject question, and get the best solution within 10-15 minutes.
With Desklib, you get homework help from professional experts and get a chance to learn from the best tutor. Not only this, Your Grades is our ultimate goal, and we ensure you achieve that. We are available 24*7 to help you with any subject from anywhere.
We have a team of specialized experts with PhD. and graduate-level degrees in their study field. Our panel helps you with all your subject queries and give you the most opt answer.
With our expert tutor, you get 100 % right solutions. Tutor ensures that your clarity with the question is achieved. Our homework helpers hold the academic experience and get back with the solution after thorough analysis and research.
Desklib makes it very simple to get online homework help. You need to write your question or chat with one of our specialists to discuss the issue. Our experts will provide specific solutions to assist you in gaining conceptual clarity. Not only this, the tutor will provide step-by-step instructions to help you master the difficult questions. Today is the greatest time to upgrade with the best helpers!