What is Management?(2m)
The art of skills used by those who blend together the 6M’s (Manpower, Material, Money, Methods, Machines, and Morale) in order to set and achieve the goals of organization.
List FOUR (4) job responsibilities of office managers in leading the subordinates.(4m)
- Conduct orientation and training programs for new employees.
- Reward subordinates based on performance by promoted, compensate
- Develop harmony, cooperation and teamwork
- Assist workers to learn what to do and how to do it and check the result.
- The ability to use existing knowledge in order to acquire additional knowledge.
- The ability to use knowledge and understanding of people as they interact with one another’s.
- Work-related skills that demonstrate the manager’s ability to use the technology tools, techniques, and procedures specific to a particular field.
Click here to download the complete solution
Our happy customers
They are fast in responding to homework questions. they have the best technical writers. Thanks for helping me with my programming doubts.
I contact to disklib for homework, they help me out, despite there was some technical issue they gone through extra mile for me and provide me good quality work in first priority. 100% recommended.
Desklib's study resources are best & unique. Their study database is easy to access and easy to use.
100 % recommended.